16.5.11

How To Disappear Completely and Never Be Found


A friend has a role in this quirky play at the Boston Court Theatre in Pasadena. A few of us went to see it yesterday and although there is a LOT of dialogue, the play was really good. Its based on a book where the main character receives a hot-to guide to creating a new identity. 

I had no idea what the play would be about, but I was delightfully surprised that the concept was from an existentialism perspective. I love all of that philosophical jargon. Talk of individuals living our lives as free and responsible agents of our existence get me going. I could speak on this subject for hours upon end. 

If you have time and are looking to take a step away, please check out this play. It's running through the end of May.
Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment