28.3.11

Saturday March 26 Playlist

Hey Party People,


Sorry this is late, haven't been feeling well since class, but here's the Playlist (in no particular order). Hoping to feel better for the two classes Thursday evening. See you guys there.


Morning Child- 4hero (ft Carina Andersson)- Electronic/Jazz
Don't Stop The Music - Yarbrough & Peopples- R&B/Soul
I See You Baby- Groove Armada- Electronic
Come Together- Michael Jackson- Pop
Blame It On The Boogie- The Jacksons-R&B/Soul (yeah, I know 2 Jackson songs in a row-shoot me)
Tumbaiao-Magic Drum Orchestra- World
Tired Of Being Alone - Al Green- R&B/Soul
Wake Up Everybody - Teddy Pendergrass-R&B/Soul
Rose Rouge-St. Germain- Techno
Everything is Everything-Lauryn Hill- R&B/Soul


That's all...not one of my fav playlist. I'll make up for it this week.


Stay light party people!

No comments:

Post a Comment