My Bucket List
I've never written one, but I figure I might as well since what I want is around the corner and it's important to be specific.
**I was also told that I NEED to write this...so here is my Bucket List:
10) Skydive - I'm no daredevil but it's the ultimate form of release and trust...so why not!
9) Own a home in Malibu...on the beach (gotta be specific). And if that's #9, wait till we get to the top.
8) Write an Emmy winning episode of Greys Anatomy where Ellen Pompeo's acting chops garner her the award. I know her day is coming, she simply needs the best material. And there will be dancing, plenty of it!
7) Live to see a cure for Aids & Acne. Both!
6) Donate 20 (or more) Heifer Goats a year.
5) Hang my brothers first Vogue-Cover-shoot all over my Bathroom Wall.
4) Own a flat in Paris. OWN!
4.1) Gap ad with my smile & body. Enough said.
3) Publish a novel.
3.1) Write a scripted prime -time show for OWN.
2) See my Mom fall in love with a handsome, respectful man that adores her.
2.1) Learn to Live Fully In The Moment!
1) Enjoy a loving, intimate, respectful relationship with someone that is ready, open and available to me...and I them!