3.9.11

Playlist Saturday September 3

Well done Party People! Sorry I haven't added the Playlist lately but here are your tunes from today. 
I'm teaching Wednesday at Ketchum - 5 pm, 
Thursday night I'll be back to my 7:30 
Saturday at 9. 
Have a great holiday weekend!

Escape That - 4Hero - Jazz
The Big Payback - James Brown - R&B/Soul
Relaxin At Club F****n - Koop - Electronica

abc - Jackson 5 - Pop
Bubbling Well Road - The Shanghai Restoration Project - Dance
Love Is Found -Sade- R&B/Soul
Runaway - Jamiroquai - Pop
Just Like Music - Eric Sermon - Hip-Hop
Slide Five /Kc Doppler - Thievery Corp - Electronic
Love remains The Same - Luisito Quintero - Electronic/Dance
I'd Die Without You- PM Dawn - R&B/Soul
Do It Again - The Chemical Brothers - Electronic
Love Theme From Spartacus - 4Hero - Jazz





No comments:

Post a Comment