21.7.11

Thursday July 21 Playlist

Two great classes tonight kids. I was surprised so many of you came out for the 7:30. Thank you and I'm sure we gave it to them cause my azz is beat right now.

Don't forget that I now teach Wednesdays at the Downtown Ketchum Y at 5! Hope to see you guys around. Evan's got Saturday but I'll be there. Let's do it!

Here's your musica...

Escape That- 4Hero- Electronic
3121- Prince- R&B
Relaxin at Club F****n - Koop - Jazz
Let's do it again (Over and Over) - Great Weekend/ Gilles Peterson's Brownswood Bubblers 6- R&B/Soul
Got Till It's Gone - Janet & Q-Tip- R&B
Hercules Theme- Hercules and Love Affair- Unclassifiable
White Knuckle Ride- Jamiroquai- Electronic
Diamonds Are Forever- Kanye West- Hip-Hop/ Rap
I'd Die Without You- P.M. Damn- Hip-Hop/Rap
Bobby & Whitney - Krack and Smack 



No comments:

Post a Comment