19.6.11

Saturday June 18th Playlist

This photo takes me back...
Hey Party People, 

I'm listing the songs I played but not in the order I played them. I realized, once we began yesterday that my flow didn't fit your vitality so I had to adjust the order to keep up with you guys. Great class and it's so nice to be back.

I'm teaching Thursday and I believe Saturday again. Also, starting in July, I'll have a Wednesday residency at the Y downtown. I'll give you more details later.

Da Feelin - Knightmares on Wax - Electronic
Happiness - Shawn Lee & Zero 7 - Electronic
Crossroads - Tracey Chapman (Boddhi Satva Remix) - Electronic
Hot-n-Fun - N.E.R.D. - Pop
The Next Movement - The Roots - Hip-Hop/ Rap
Pour Some Sugar On Me - Def Leppard- Rock
Run The World - Beyonce - Pop
Moment Of Clarity - Jay Z - Hip-Hop/Rap
We Are One (Louie Vega Roots Remix) Black Coffee - Electronic
Redemption Song - Bob Marley - Reggae
Nothing Even Matters - Lauryn Hill - R&B/Soul

No comments:

Post a Comment