23.1.11

To Love...

I am filled to the brim with love at the moment. Nothing special has happened, yet everything special has happened and love is overwhelming me. A Course In Miracles teaches that in every relationship, in every moment, we teach either love or fear. It's taken me a long time to fully grasp this. 


I had to learn that experiencing is, in fact teaching. You get what you give. I used to bathe in fear. I would immerse myself in it and spread it without realizing what the hell I was doing! But when I am conscious and in control of my ego, I see fear for what it is and MAKE it stand down. It takes work, but the aftereffects are AMAZING! It's been a wonderful coming -to-know oneself. 


Now back to love...


Have you ever had this feeling? Where joy seeps through your pours leaving you breathless and grateful beyond recognition? I couldn't speak to this a year ago. 


A year ago I was sad and struggling to grasp an outside version of love. But today... today I see Gods beauty, I feel Gods whisper and I know love like never before. Most of all, I know that I am love.


I'm trying to not hold onto this feeling, instead to appreciate the moment because it's good and it's contagious.




To love...

No comments:

Post a Comment