10.10.11

Lady's Wedding!

One of my best friends got married this weekend. Being back in Jersey and seeing so many people that I've grown up with has been one of the best times that I've come back. I've experienced alot of differing emotions this weekend. 

Lady (my bff) has been in my life since I was 9 years old. We've watched each other in relationships, out of relationships, move around the world, have children, not have children and just plain cried on one anothers shoulders and boy have we laughed! Soo many laughs, even as I was doing her makeup for the wedding, we were cracking up! Good times!

Lady has taught me how not to judge people. She is that friend that you don't talk to for a month yet when you re-connect, it's as if we haven't missed a beat. I'm fortunate, so fortunate. And she has a lot of friends, yet never makes you feel slighted. Beautifu!

Lady is as pure inside as she is outside and one of the kindest people you'll ever meet. In fact, over the past few months Lady has listened to me as I personally go through a wealth of self-discoveries and...she never judges. The irony of this is that Lady and I grew up together in church.

I've mentioned it here before: we were exposed to some deep-rooted Christian principles. We spent half our week in church and twice on Sundays. If we lived according to those "rules" neither of us would be in this place today: touching upon 40 with abundant tales of pain and pleasure and the road in between.

Lady, Lady....Love Ya Friend! I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment