18.3.11

March 18 Playlist



Two great classes this morning! Thanks all!


Here's the playlist for the 6:45. For the 8am class, I shuffled between playlist and can't remember what songs exactly. If you guys need a tune let me know in class and i'll try to recall it. 


See ya tomorrow morning at 9, don't forget, it's an HOUR!! Bring It!


I Am the Black Gold of The Sun- Nuyorican Soul- Nuyorican Soul
Who Is he And What Is He To You- Bill Withers - Greatest Hits
The Drug - Royksopp- Senior
Got Till It's Gone - Janet Jackson- Velvet Rope
Hercules Theme- Hercules and Love Affair-Hercules and Love Affair
Mo Money Mo Problems- Mase, Puff Daddy & The Notorious B.I.G.- Life After Death
Runaway- Jamiroquai-High Times
I Drive Alone- Esthero
Life Is Better- Q-Tip (Ft Norah Jones)- The Renaissance
Summer In Paris (Ft Anggun)- DJ Cam - Soulshine
Feeling Good- Nina Simone- Compact Jazz Nina Simone

Peace Party People!

No comments:

Post a Comment