31.7.11

A brief post on words and thoughts

Change the way you view yourself in the world. You control every situation and outcome based on your focal-point. If you feel broken, flip that and allow yourself to feel abundant. This could be financially as well as emotionally liberating. Erase statements such as "I'm broke" from your vocabulary. Replace this with, "I'm temporarily out of funds." 

Here are a few other to try on...

I'm lonely becomes "I would like to share this moment with someone."
I'm sad becomes "There is sadness in me, but I live in joy."

And the most popular statement, the one your Mom probably taught you as a child:

I can't becomes "I can."

Words are powerful, but thoughts are even stronger. Change the way you think and you will change your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment