26.5.11

What I'm up to...

I came across this quote by Rainer Maria Rilke recently:

"Have patience with everything that reminds unsolved in your heart....to love the questions themselves."

Sound familiar? It's akin to what I've been blogging about for the past week. It speaks to the reality that 1...the questions are important and 2...the answers will come. In fact, we really already know the answer. If we sit back and listen, we'll hear what's been there all along. 

My answers have come pounding on my heart the past few days. I've been busy. Between connecting, re-connecting, allowing the universe to take control of my life and exploring, I've managed to sit and write for long stretches of time in the mornings and long into the wee hours of the nights (outside of what I invite you guys to read here). I've finally sat my lazy/embarrassed/afraid/shy- writing- azz down and started spewing thoughts, words, actions, fears, angers, happiness (es) and most importantly love. I write my truth as I know it. I write because it's the only way that I will obtain resolution and guaranteed freedom. 

I used to worry what people would say if they knew what I had written. This worry is what has been suffocating me for years. Through writing I'm learning that the only person that matters is me and I write my truth as I've experienced it.

Through writing, spinning, music and art in general, I'll design the life I want to live, as Ive always imagined. I'm learning to be a believer, I want to resolve the mystery of my heart (or at least come to understand it). But sitting on my talent is going to get me nowhere. So I'm taking this time of emotional and physical transformation in my life and putting pad to pin -or fingers to Mac- and so I write.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment