13.4.11

Tuesday April 13 Playlist

There's something to say about my Thursday and Saturday classes. Oh well, here's the playlist for last night...


Let Me Show Ya - Jazzanova (ft Paul Randolph) - Electronica/ Dance
I Love You My Hope - Hird- Electronica/ Jazz
Mami - Gilles Peterson Havana Cultura Remix (ft Roberto Fonseca) - Dance
Paris - Groove Armada- Electronica (I play this song alot because I LOVE it)
I Can See - Jazzanova (ft Ben Westbeech) - Electronica/ Dance
Kiss - Prince - Pop
Pull Up to The Bumper - Grace Jones - R&B/ Soul
What We Want- Vikter Duplaix- Electronica/ Dance
Bonnie & Clyde - Jay Z- Hip-Hop/Rap
Illusion- Soulstice- Electronica
War- Edwin Starr/Motown Remixed- R&B/Soul
Mercy Mercy Me- Marvin Gaye- R&B/Soul
Poetry Man (King Brit Mix)- Zap Mama- World


See you guys tomorrow! Except Julie who's going to Coachella...I'm jealous. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment