3.1.11

You're such a girl


When I was young, I dreamt of having a beautiful Vanity in my bedroom. I imagined myself applying my make-up, wishing on a star and just basking over myself in the mirror. Then...I grew up, moved around (a lot), realized that mirrors lie -depending on your light and bought a huge azz mirror. In a flash I forgot about the furniture piece that ignited my love of interior design. 

Until recently.  

Lately, I've been visualizing the things I plan to add to my new pad and the vision of my vanity (Ala Claire Huxtable) has reignited. This vintage- inspired beauty from Pier 1 Imports serves that very purpose. I especially love the reflective glass throughout the frame and the petitness of this little darling. I can see me now...puff, puffing my face and squeezing my perfume while dressed in my pink silk robe and high heeled slippers. "Goodnight Cliff."

No comments:

Post a Comment